Tuesday, November 10, 2009

PART OF EVERY DAY

I
WANT TO ROCK N ROLL ALL NIGHT
AND PARTY EVERY DAY
I
WANT TO ROCK N ROLL ALL NIGHT
AND PARTY EVERY DAY
I

You mean "and part of every day"

well,
if I had my druthers
I'd party all day long
but, you are correct, there is currently only part of my day which I can allocate to partying


especially with this baby on the way.

oh, this baby?
the baby in my tummy?
this baby is going to party for sure
I'm planning on being a 'cool' parent
"Hey, Kids. If you're going to drink, do it at our house."
or
"Hey Kids, if you're going to smoke some weed, do it at our house."
or
"Hey Kids, if you're going to have unprotected sex, have it with Uncle Jimmy at our house."
and then all the kids will be like, "Your mom sure does party every day."
and she will be alll, "No, only part of every day."

Yeah, I can't wait to teach her to smoke

No comments: