Wednesday, June 16, 2010

NOT GIVING UP, JUST MOVING ON

If you're still following this blog, you have very low standards.  I haven't posted on here in ages, and actually removed most of the content.

Why?

I was trying to publish some of my musings.  I had the delusions of grandeur that most people get when someone says, "dude, the shit you write is hilarious.  I'd read a book of that."  Well, I thought more people would agree with you.

The biggest critque I received was, "you need a clear point of view."  And you know what, I have to agree with that - I was definitely lacking a clear point of view.  I mean, I'm no David Sedaris, but I could hang with the likes of Jen Lancaster for crying out loud.

So, I'm not giving up, but I will try to make my next cohesive effort more...COHESIVE.  The works I submitted before were too scattered.  Funny?  Of course, don't ask such a silly question.  But were they all from the same point of view?  Hardly.

To sum up: I have edited some previous works, and I am going to post some material that I am not going to submit for further consideration, but deserves to be enjoyed.

And, to further sum up: in the weeks ahead, I'm going to start writing more again and posting here (my little testing ground)

You're welcome!

1 comment:

Kirk said...

Kirk likes this! Oh, and the word verification for this comment was "coottea."